Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My very own hand-made black purse



I alone, yes ALONE, made this clutch as my needs for a small handy black purse came together with the idea of wanting to experiment something on my own. I got the black leather cloth from some unknown store in Aizawl, cut them into pieces-according to how i want the shape to be, stiched the pieces together by myself in the most convenient-simple way and embed those metal studs with just a needle and thread. I luckily managed to find these studs from Lajpat Nagar central market, Delhi. I prefer to use metal studs for the decoration as its highly "IN" the fashion at the moment. Even though the final touch is not that smooth as i expected, i hope it surely will serve me well to my needs.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovers