Sunday, February 14, 2010

My new accessories


As i earlier posted about the need to have some chunky accessories this season,i made an effort to own some myself.It took me sometime to find the pieces which attract me from one glance.Today,as i stroll through the street of Paharganj main market,i walked into one huge shop full of ornaments for personal adornment and found these pieces.It was a hard choice to select these few items out of thousands and thousands of them.It took me some time to figure out which one's to pick.I finally ended up with these three pieces which actually made my day after knowing their prices.Anyone can have them with reasonable prices and are easily affordable by every limited-budget buyers.So,better hurry up and go pick one for yourself and your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovers