Saturday, May 15, 2010

Clogs. How much would you give up for a pair of clogs?

Clogs are back. Yes, THEY ARE BACK! I'm totally surprised to learn the fact that clogs resurfaced as a fashion trend. But yes, fortunately, in new forms and fun patterns. Heavy hitters Chanel and Louis Vuitton both sent models marching down the runway in updated versions of the wooden shoe rather than the teetering stilettos. Designs from contemporary collections such as Stuart Weitzman and No. 6 are editor picks for spring. I as well have started liking the new form of clogs and would give in as far as i can go to have one in my shoe rack :)


StyleScrapbook

The Blonde Salad

Ashlee Simpson

Rachael Bilson

Fashion Vibe

Emily Louise Salomon

Song of Style & My Floor is Red

2 comments:

  1. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! He's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you
    i'll surely check yours

    ReplyDelete

Lovers