Friday, May 7, 2010

Project Number 1- Stone age

Here it is, my first summer break project. The stone age, like i call it, has alot of stone stuffs going on. I thought of stitching a plain white tee on my own for this, but i wasn't able to get the perfect white t-shirt material as i wanted and i'm just using this old Pimkie basic white tee which i have worn a couple of times. I'm hoping to show you all my own stitches in the later posts. As you can see, I stitched on those few decors which mostly are polished stones i got from Paharganj, Delhi to give a simple yet decorated look for a casual wear. All you need is a thread, needle, a pair of scissors and some decors according to your own taste and wish. Even though this work is as simple as an ABC, the basic idea for this creation is to make a different something to represent myself with my own creation which no one will ever have. Start working on your own DIY's, define yourself with your own creations and feel good about yourself without much effort in one way or the other. Thanks.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovers